Wednesday 7 August 2019

How to Learn English Online: My Teacher Introduction


  


#ELT #EnglishTeacher Hello! I'm Cara. Watch this short welcome video to find out more about me and how I can help improve your English





 Teaching Approach


My approach to teaching English is very simple: interaction. I motivate and support my students to speak and be involved in the lesson as much as possible because, as the famous philosopher, Confucius, once said: 


'tell me and I will forget, show me and I may remember, involve me and I will understand.'


As your teacher I will listen carefully to your needs and identify gaps in your understanding so that we can focus on the language you most want to learn or improve. 


Teaching Background

I have been teaching English for over 7 years giving private lessons online and teaching in classrooms, and for the past 3 years I have been teaching international students aged 12-18 at a British Council accredited school in the UK. Before that I worked with various other education and language service providers teaching both adults and children of all levels and abilities. I have prepared many students successfully for Cambridge English exams including #CAE #IELTS #CPE #FCE.




Qualifications

Master of Education MA Ed (Applied Linguistics)

Cambridge Certificate for English Language Teaching (CELTA) 
BSc (Hons) Psychology



No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop Saying VERY! Use These Advanced Adjectives to Instantly Improve Your English Fluency

 #vocabulary #English #ielts #ieltsprep #ieltsspeaking   Very is one of the most overused words in the English language and the worst thing ...